We look forward to seeing lots of children's carpool read-e-oke from you and your children.
To take part in this challenge you will need to do the following things
- Choose a book you want to read
- Choose someone to do your carpool read-e-oke with
- Choose the props you want to use and plan your video
- Ask permission from an adult to borrow their car or make a model car to use
- Record yourselves reading the book, maybe give a brief summary of it
- Save your video!
- Upload your video or photos to @DSATLiteracy #CarpoolReadeoke or bring your video into school on a memory stick for your teacher to save.
REMEMBER TO TELL YOUR PARENTS NOT TO DO THIS WHILST DRIVING FOR SAFETY REASONS.
To promote the launch of carpool read-e-oke the staff at Kibworth have created their very own version.— Kibworth CE Primary (@Kibprimary) February 4, 2020
Look out for lots of familiar faces - we hope you enjoy watching it. @DSATLiteracy #CarpoolReadeoke https://t.co/C5RODMQH62
Follow us on Twitter for more updates @kibprimary